Published by Aparna on 03 Oct 2013 at 08:15 am
Listening to Pacchai Nirame on a loop, after a long, long time, I realize yet again that
- despite the years that have passed by, the song still sounds as fresh as it did the very first time I listened to it!
- the happiness oozing out of it still continues to rub off on me and makes me feel so very happy!
- its music is as vibrant and cheerful as the colours portrayed in its picturization and lyrics!
- every time I am in awe of the rich colours of nature, it is this beautiful song that will come to my mind first!
- this is a song to turn to for celebrating those simple, boundless joyful moments of life, for, after all, wasn’t this song created to portray that simple happiness evoked by getting a smile from the lady the man is attracted to?
- this is THE song which makes me forget everything else and brings back nostalgic memories after memories which are ALL happy ones!
- this is THE song which makes me feel like the awestruck teenager that I was who went gaga over Alaipayuthey, Rahman, Mani Ratnam and the very handsome Madhavan
- this is one unique song by Rahman which doesn’t have similarities with any other song
- I can never have enough of writing about Alaipayuthey and everything associated with it
- the song and its movie have so many memorable blog memories too associated with them
- it will always remain THE most special song!